Sunday, September 28, 2014

Should the Internet have Rules?

I think there shouldn't be any rules to the internet. If there was rules then I don't really think it would be as popular as it is today. The internet is used for so many different things like, the shows kids and teens watch, and our awesome music we listen to. I think that if there was rules, we wouldn't be able to listen to the music we love  because either the parent doesn't like it or because they think its messing up our minds making us think different stuff, and because of this they would make some type of rule that would band our  music. To me and probably lots of kids and teens around the world, would not be very happy with that and would probably not survive without music. To us music is everything, and I don't want it to be taken away because of some internet rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment